- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The enchanted drawing
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The skyscrapers of New York
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Ruby Sales
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Doing Fieldwork
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Sites and Collection: Before and After the Great Earthquake and Fire: Early Films of San Francisco, 1897 to 1916 Remove Location: Golden Gate National Recreation Area Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902