- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Colored troops disembarking
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Shall we prepare?
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The great train robbery
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Chuck McDew
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Gaither, Thomas Walter Remove
Thomas Walter Gaither oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2011-09-12.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Gaither, Thomas Walter
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-09-12
Look inside: 48 results