- Barbed Wire Fence
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Welding the big ring
- The Book That Changed the World
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Pete Seeger
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- The great train robbery
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Dance Remove Language: Persian Language Remove
The Sama Ensemble of Maryland performs Persian music and chants in Farsi at the Library of Congress, April 25, 2007. Concert sponsored by the American Folklife Center. videorecording | videorecording ; 55 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). April 25, 2007. (Date). Recorded in the Coolidge Auditorium, Library of Congress. (Venue). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Sama (Musical Group) - Turner, Rory P. B. - Analouei, Ali - Khorasani, Naser - Ameen, Bahman - Elizabeth, Audrey - Bibizadeh, Behnaz - Hosseini, Neda - Hosseini, Puneh - Shirzadi, Souri - Bulger, Peggy - Esmaeli, Hasti - Abrishami, Giti - Zolriasatein, Nazanin - Bloom, Steve, Percussionist
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2007