Format Films, Videos
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- A Legend is Born
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- The great train robbery
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Lawrence Guyot
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Ruby Sales
- Move on
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- The Book That Changed the World
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Pete Seeger
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: Dance Remove Location: Bowery Remove
From F.Z. Maguire catalogue: Shows James T. Kelly and Dorothy Kent, of Waite's Comedy Company, in the famous "Bowery dance." The dancers are dressed in costumes characteristic to the surroundings, and the dance as shown is an exact reproduction. The subject shows many humorous situations, is clear, sharp, and the figures show full life size. Suitable for coloring.
- Contributor: Heise, William - Kelly, James T. - Kent, Dorothy - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1897