Format Films, Videos
- Procession of floats
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The great train robbery
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Colored troops disembarking
- Move on
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- The Book That Changed the World
- Welding the big ring
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Brooklyn Remove
From Edison films catalog: First comes the famous Marine Band of the "Brooklyn," with the mascot goat alongside the bass drum. The 300 marines follow in rapid marching order, a sixteen file front in each company. 150 feet. $22.50.
- Contributor: White, James H. (James Henry) - Heise, William - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1898