Format Films, Videos
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Colored troops disembarking
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- The Book That Changed the World
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- The great train robbery
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Welding the big ring
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Policy and pie
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Ekaterinburg Remove
Camera pans the home of a merchant named Ipatiev, where Nicholas II, last Russian emperor, and his royal family were executed in Ekaterinburg (Sverdlovsk), July 1918. Second sequence is views of men, identified by interior title as Bolshevik prisoners, standing behind barbed wire as guards patrol.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1918