Format Films, Videos
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Carving the Meat
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Colored troops disembarking
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- A Legend is Born
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Doing Fieldwork
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Gibraltar Remove
War hero Adm. George Dewey, famous for his victory at Manila Bay early in the war, was filmed during his trip back to the United States at Gibraltar in early September 1899.
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1899