- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Ruby Sales
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Colored troops disembarking
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Junius Williams
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Procession of floats
- Move on
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Policy and pie
- Carving the Meat
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Siberia Remove
Camera pans the home of a merchant named Ipatiev, where Nicholas II, last Russian emperor, and his royal family were executed in Ekaterinburg (Sverdlovsk), July 1918. Second sequence is views of men, identified by interior title as Bolshevik prisoners, standing behind barbed wire as guards patrol.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1918