Format Films, Videos
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Welding the big ring
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- The River of Doubt
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Barbed Wire Fence
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Policy and pie
- Colored troops disembarking
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: English Remove Subject: San Francisco Remove Location: San Francisco Bay Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902