- The skyscrapers of New York
- Colored troops disembarking
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Branding Costume
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Ruby Sales
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Chuck McDew
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Policy and pie
- Carving the Meat
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Language: French Remove Subject: Culture, Folklife Remove
Marce Lacouture, David Greely, and Kristi Guillory perform traditional Cajun music at the Library of Congress. This concert is part of the Homegrown Concert Series, presented by the American Folklife Center.
- Contributor: Lacouture, Marce
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2010-06-23