- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Policy and pie
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Star Theatre
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Move on
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Image Remove Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1