Format Films, Videos
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Doing Fieldwork
- Carving the Meat
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Colored troops disembarking
- The Book That Changed the World
- Procession of floats
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Lawrence Guyot
- Pete Seeger
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Barbed Wire Fence
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Bringing in Mother Cows
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Online Format: Video Remove Contributor: Mosnier, Joseph Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1