Format Films, Videos
- Move on
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Star Theatre
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Kathleen Cleaver
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- The great train robbery
- Welding the big ring
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Carving the Meat
- Colored troops disembarking
- Pete Seeger
- The enchanted drawing
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Sites and Collection: Civil Rights History Project Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- New Jersey 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1