- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Zion waltz
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Over There
- Shall we prepare?
- Branding Costume
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- The Book That Changed the World
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Stars and Stripes Forever
- The great train robbery
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Courtland Cox
- Star Spangled Banner
- Doing Fieldwork
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- The enchanted drawing
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The River of Doubt
- A Legend is Born
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Welding the big ring
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Sites and Collection: Civil Rights History Project Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- New Jersey
- African American Civil Rights Workers 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1