- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- The Golem
- Junius Williams
- Doing Fieldwork
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Barbed Wire Fence
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Lawrence Guyot
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- The River of Doubt
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- A boychik up-to-date
- Procession of floats
- Star Theatre
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: 19th Century Remove Location: Grant's Tomb National Monument Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 3Sept1898; 52048. Original main title lacking. DLC Camera, J. Stuart Blackton and/or Albert E. Smith. Duration: 1:35 at 20 fps. Materials listed originate from the paper print chosen best copy of two for digitization; for other holdings on this title, contact M/B/RS reference staff. DLC From Edison films catalog: Shows every detail of the "Texas" as she passes Riverside Park. ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1898