- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The Book That Changed the World
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Colored troops disembarking
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Procession of floats
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Ruby Sales
- Branding Costume
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- The great train robbery
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Courtland Cox
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Carving the Meat
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove Subject: African American Civil Rights Workers Remove
Junius W. Williams oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Newark, New Jersey, 2011-07-20.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Williams, Junius W.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-20
Look inside: 64 results
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- African American Civil Rights Workers
- New Jersey
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Interviews 1
- Long, Worth W. 1
- Newark 1
- Civil Rights Movements 1
- Amherst College. Students for Racial Equality 1
- Newark Community Union Project (N.J.) 1
- Filmed Interviews 1