- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Welding the big ring
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The Book That Changed the World
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Carving the Meat
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Star Theatre
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Ruby Sales
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Chuck McDew
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: New York Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 20May1903; H32025. Duration: 3:23 at 15 fps. Camera, James Blair Smith. Filmed from a moving boat, the film depicts the Hudson River (i.e., North River) shoreline and the piers of lower Manhattan beginning around Fulton Street and extending to Castle Garden and Battery Park. It begins at one of the American Line piers (Pier 14 or 15, opposite Fulton Street) ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1903