- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Colored troops disembarking
- Ruby Sales
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Shall we prepare?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Procession of floats
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Carving the Meat
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: New Jersey Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Subject: Naval Operations, American Remove Location: Grant's Tomb National Monument Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 3Sept1898; 52048. Original main title lacking. DLC Camera, J. Stuart Blackton and/or Albert E. Smith. Duration: 1:35 at 20 fps. Materials listed originate from the paper print chosen best copy of two for digitization; for other holdings on this title, contact M/B/RS reference staff. DLC From Edison films catalog: Shows every detail of the "Texas" as she passes Riverside Park. ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1898