Format Films, Videos
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- The enchanted drawing
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Courtland Cox
- The Book That Changed the World
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Junius Williams
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- The great train robbery
- The River of Doubt
- Welding the big ring
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Shall we prepare?
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Carving the Meat
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Thomas Walter Gaither oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2011-09-12.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Gaither, Thomas Walter
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-09-12
Look inside: 48 results