Format Films, Videos
- Demonstrating Braiding
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Lawrence Guyot
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Chuck McDew
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Barbed Wire Fence
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- The enchanted drawing
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- The great train robbery
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Online Format: Video Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902