Format Films, Videos
- The River of Doubt
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Courtland Cox
- Lawrence Guyot
- The enchanted drawing
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Shall we prepare?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Move on
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- The great train robbery
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Doing Fieldwork
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove
One of America's greatest ironies is that, although a nation of immigrants, the country also has a longstanding history of ambivalence, and at times hostility, toward its newest arrivals. In the last decade, the increased number of immigrants living in new destinations, those settlements located outside the U.S.-Mexico borderlands, has coincided with an upsurge in local anti-immigrant sentiment.
- Contributor: Shutika, Debra Lattanzi - Lattanzi Shutika, Debra
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2010-08-12