Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The Book That Changed the World
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- The great train robbery
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Ruby Sales
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Online Format: Video Remove Language: Croatian Remove
Flory Jagoda with Susan Gaeta, Howard Bass, and Tina Chancey, performs traditional Sephardic music from the former Yugoslavia and other parts of the world at the Library of Congress, 2007. videorecording | videorecording ; 52 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). March 21, 2007. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Jagoda, Flory - Bass, Howard - Gaeta, Susan - Chancey, Tina
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2007