- Policy and pie
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Lawrence Guyot
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Courtland Cox
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Move on
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The enchanted drawing
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- The Book That Changed the World
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Shall we prepare?
- Ruby Sales
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Sites and Collection: American Folklife Center Remove Sites and Collection: The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2006