- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- A boychik up-to-date
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Policy and pie
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Uptown and downtown
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Junius Williams
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Doing Fieldwork
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove Location: Italy Remove Location: New York Remove
Copyright: Thomas A. Edison; 1Sept1904; H49807. Duration: 3:53 (part 1), 4:33 (part 2), 3:30 (part 3), 3:15 (part 4), and 2:36 (part 5) at 16 fps. From Edison films catalog: On the gangplack of one of the large ocean liners leaving New York is shown an old gentleman kissing his wife and daughter good-bye before leaving on a tour abroad for a much needed ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1904