Format Films, Videos
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Move on
- Welding the big ring
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Policy and pie
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- The enchanted drawing
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Junius Williams
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Doing Fieldwork
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Ruby Sales
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The River of Doubt
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove Location: San Francisco Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902