Format Films, Videos
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Ruby Sales
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Doing Fieldwork
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Shall we prepare?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- The River of Doubt
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: American Memory Remove Sites and Collection: America at Work, America at Leisure: Motion Pictures from 1894 to 1915 Remove Location: Sheepshead Bay Remove
"The finish and weighing out of a running race with nine starters. Won by famous Clifford, Sloane up. 50 feet"--Edison films catalog.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1897