Format Films, Videos
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Star Theatre
- Doing Fieldwork
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Pete Seeger
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Branding Costume
- Junius Williams
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Shall we prepare?
- Courtland Cox
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- A Legend is Born
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Sites and Collection: Motion Picture, Broadcasting and Recorded Sound Division Remove Subject: California Remove Location: Presidio of San Francisco Remove
This film, photographed from the front of a moving steam engine, shows the scenic portion of the Ferries and Cliff House Railroad route along the bluffs and cliffs of Lands End (at the northwest corner of San Francisco) overlooking the Golden Gate and the Marin headlands. The line gave access to the famed Cliff House and Sutro Baths, previously accessed by the Point Lobos ...
- Contributor: Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1902