Format Films, Videos
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Move on
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The great train robbery
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Shall we prepare?
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Junius Williams
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Doing Fieldwork
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Branding Costume
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results 1 - 1 of 1
On May 27, 1916, shortly before the Republican Party and Progressive Party conventions, the newly formed Roosevelt Non-Partisan League sponsors a demonstration of support for TR at Sagamore Hill. Many prominent men are included in the over 2,000 people who traveled from New York City to Oyster Bay to see TR and hear him speak on "Americanism." Panning shots of crowd gathered around porch; ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1915