Format Films, Videos
- Shall we prepare?
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Procession of floats
- Chuck McDew
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- The Book That Changed the World
- Pete Seeger
- Policy and pie
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Remove Location: Sagamore Hill National Historic Site Remove
On May 27, 1916, shortly before the Republican Party and Progressive Party conventions, the newly formed Roosevelt Non-Partisan League sponsors a demonstration of support for TR at Sagamore Hill. Many prominent men are included in the over 2,000 people who traveled from New York City to Oyster Bay to see TR and hear him speak on "Americanism." Panning shots of crowd gathered around porch; ...
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - Hurd, Richard M. (Richard Melancthon) - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1915