- Shall we prepare?
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Welding the big ring
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Policy and pie
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Doing Fieldwork
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Colored troops disembarking
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Pete Seeger
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The great train robbery
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Carving the Meat
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Robert Bagner Hayling oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Saint Augustine, Florida, 2011-09-14.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Hayling, Robert Bagner
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-09-14
Look inside: 36 results