- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Colored troops disembarking
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- A Legend is Born
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Policy and pie
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Procession of floats
- Uptown and downtown
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- The River of Doubt
- A boychik up-to-date
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The enchanted drawing
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Move on
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove Subject: Ethnic Folklore Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2006