- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The Book That Changed the World
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Doing Fieldwork
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Chuck McDew
- Junius Williams
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove Subject: John Avery) Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2006