Format Films, Videos
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Doing Fieldwork
- Courtland Cox
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Pete Seeger
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Move on
- Star Theatre
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove Subject: John Avery) Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2006