Format Films, Videos
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Procession of floats
- Pete Seeger
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Shall we prepare?
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- A Legend is Born
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Star Theatre
- The enchanted drawing
- Colored troops disembarking
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results: 1-1 of 1
From the Biograph picture catalogue: 54 feet. Gen. Franklin Bell's famous mule pack train swimming the Agno River in Northern Luzon. This is one of the most notable incidents of the Philippine War. The picture has made a decided sensation wherever it has been shown.
- Contributor: Ackerman, Raymond - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1900