Format Films, Videos
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Shall we prepare?
- Doing Fieldwork
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- The Book That Changed the World
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Policy and pie
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Carving the Meat
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Move on
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Branding Costume
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Courtland Cox
- Procession of floats
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
Results: 1-1 of 1
From the Biograph picture catalogue: 54 feet. Gen. Franklin Bell's famous mule pack train swimming the Agno River in Northern Luzon. This is one of the most notable incidents of the Philippine War. The picture has made a decided sensation wherever it has been shown.
- Contributor: Ackerman, Raymond - American Mutoscope and Biograph Company - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1900