Format Films, Videos
- Welding the big ring
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- A Legend is Born
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Policy and pie
- Move on
- The great train robbery
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Lawrence Guyot
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
Results: 1-1 of 1
Tommy Sands, with his daughter Moya and son Fionan, performed in concert as part of the Rediscover Northern Ireland Program at the Library of Congress. This event was co-sponsored by the Arts Council of Northern Ireland and the American Folklife Center. The Arts Council of Northern Ireland is the lead development agency for the arts in Northern Ireland. It is the main support for ...
- Contributor: Sands, Tommy
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2008-10-09