Format Films, Videos
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Move on
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- The River of Doubt
- The great train robbery
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Shall we prepare?
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Branding Costume
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Carving the Meat
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
Results 1 - 1 of 1
From the Biograph picture catalogue: 27 feet. A splendid scene, showing a large number of curious Filipino boats being worked on the Pasig River near Manila by natives. The picture is unusually fine photographically.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1900