- Carving the Meat
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Branding Costume
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Doing Fieldwork
- Welding the big ring
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Never again! The story of a speeder cop
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Philippines Remove Location: Gibraltar Remove
War hero Adm. George Dewey, famous for his victory at Manila Bay early in the war, was filmed during his trip back to the United States at Gibraltar in early September 1899.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1899