Format Films, Videos
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Carving the Meat
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Shall we prepare?
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Lawrence Guyot
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Procession of floats
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Ruby Sales
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Philippines Remove Location: Hudson River Remove
From Edison films catalog: A panoramic view of the "Raleigh" as she lies at anchor off 27th Steet, North River, April 17, 1899. Captain Coghlan stands among a group of officers near the bridge. The "Raleigh" fired the first gun at Manila, and is the first boat of the Pacific Squadron visiting New York. All the details of the famous battleship are clearly shown ...
- Contributor: Coghlan, Joseph Bullock - White, James H. (James Henry) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1899