- Shall we prepare?
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- The Book That Changed the World
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Move on
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Chuck McDew
- Policy and pie
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Star Theatre
- The enchanted drawing
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Barton, Matthew Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material
- Date: 2006