Format Films, Videos
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Branding Costume
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Colored troops disembarking
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Policy and pie
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Move on
- Welding the big ring
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Pete Seeger
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: History Remove Subject: Religious Aspects Remove
For more than ten years Wolfgang Mieder has made the study of proverbs in political discourse one of his major research areas, particularly the role of proverbs at critical moments in American history. In this lecture he discusses his research for his most recent book, "Making a Way Out of No Way: Martin Luther King's Sermonic Proverbial Rhetoric" (2010). In barely 40 years of ...
- Contributor: Mieder , Wolfgang - Mieder, Wolfgang
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2011-02-10