Format Films, Videos
- A Legend is Born
- The great train robbery
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- The River of Doubt
- Carving the Meat
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Colored troops disembarking
- The Book That Changed the World
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Oral Histories Remove Subject: Civil Rights Movements Remove Contributor: Anderson, Fletcher Remove
Cynthia Baker Anderson and Fletcher Anderson oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Bogalusa, Louisiana, 2011-05-27.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Anderson, Fletcher - Anderson, Cynthia Baker
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-05-27
Look inside: 31 results