Format Films, Videos
- Colored troops disembarking
- Chuck McDew
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Bunkhouse, Cassinelli (Mill) Ranch
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Panorama of Machine Co. aisle, Westinghouse works
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Shall we prepare?
- Pete Seeger
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Welding the big ring
Results: 1-1 of 1
The 100th anniversary of the official use of American personal identity tags, affectionately known as "dog tags," recently passed without fanfare. Dog tags are highly personal items to warriors of every service and to their families as well. Each dog tag carries its own human-interest story. The acts of receiving the dog tag, hanging it around the neck, and feeling it against the body ...
- Contributor: Cucolo, Ginger
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2012-01-26