- The Everlasting Race
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- A boychik up-to-date
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- The Golem
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Pres. Roosevelt's Fourth of July oration
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Move on
- Got fun Avrohom
- Chuck McDew
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Courtland Cox
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Demonstrating Braiding
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Barbed Wire Fence
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: Ithaca Remove
Dorothy Foreman Cotton oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Ithaca, New York, 2011-07-25.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Cotton, Dorothy F.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-25
Look inside: 46 results