Format Films, Videos
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Colored troops disembarking
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- Star Theatre
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Doing Fieldwork
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: Michigan Remove
Not the Same Old(Folk) Song and Dance: Field Recordings in the European Communities of the United States
videorecording | videorecording; 52 min | Benjamin Botkin Lecture Series. (Source). July 27, 2006. (Date). Videorecording (Form).
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Barton, Matthew
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2006