Format Films, Videos
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Star Theatre
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Policy and pie
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Branding Costume
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Colored troops disembarking
- Demonstrating Braiding
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Ruby Sales
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Carving the Meat
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Shall we prepare?
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: North Dakota Remove
D. W. Groethe performs cowboy songs and poetry from Montana at the Library of Congress, July 20, 2005. videorecording | videorecording ; 58 min | Homegrown Concert Series. (Source). July 20, 2005. (Date). Groethe, a working cowboy, performs his own compositions as well as traditional songs. (Content). D. W. Groethe was born and grew up in western North Dakota, the third generation descendant of ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Groethe, D. W. - Swaney, Alexandra - Bulger, Peggy A.
- Original Format: Film, Video - Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection
- Date: 2005