Format Films, Videos
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Bunkhouse and Cookhuse at Hay Camp
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The enchanted drawing
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Chicago-Michigan football game
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Star Theatre
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- The Book That Changed the World
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Courtland Cox
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Library of Congress Remove
Collection includes sound recording and posters for a concert performed to honor Janette Carter, who received the Bess Lomax Hawes Award and National Heritage Fellowship from the National Endowment for the Arts for her lifelong advocacy for the performance and preservation of Appalachian music. Performers include her son Dale Jett, grandson of A. P. and Sara Carter of the original Carter family; with Linda ...
- Contributor: Jett, Dale - Jett, James D. - Lay, David - Lay, Linda - Sheets, Deborah Jean - Sheets, Randy - Wilson, Joe - American Folklife Center - Archive of Folk Culture (Library of Congress) - Library of Congress - Dale Jett and the Carter Singers
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Collection - Film, Video
- Date: 2005