Format Films, Videos
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Carving the Meat
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Doing Fieldwork
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Policy and pie
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Chuck McDew
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- Shall we prepare?
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Urban Social Dance, Jamaica Fieldwork
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The River of Doubt
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colored troops disembarking
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Songs and Music Remove Sites and Collection: Civil Rights History Project Remove Location: Ithaca Remove
Dorothy Foreman Cotton oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Ithaca, New York, 2011-07-25.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Cotton, Dorothy F.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-25
Look inside: 46 results