Format Films, Videos
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Pete Seeger
- Bull's Head, 96, and C (Reversed) S
- Cabin Interior, Quinn River Line Camp
- The River of Doubt
- Lawrence Guyot
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Chuck McDew
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Procession of floats
- Branding Costume
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Buckaroo Breakfast at Chuck Wagon
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Star Theatre
- The enchanted drawing
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- The Book That Changed the World
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Spanish American War Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Havana Remove
From The Phonoscope, January 1899, p. 15: Down goes the Spanish flag, and up floats the Stars and Stripes. Down falls the symbol of tyranny and oppression that has ruled in the new world for four hundred years, and up goes the Banner of Freedom. In the distance are the turrets and battlements of Morro, the last foothold of Spain in America. (C. Musser, ...
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1899