Format Films, Videos
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- The enchanted drawing
- Junius Williams
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Pete Seeger
- Policy and pie
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Panoramic view of the Golden Gate
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- Branding Costume
- Braided Bosal and Macardy on Saddle Blanket
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Kathleen Cleaver
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Welding the big ring
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Spanish American War Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Havana Remove
From The Phonoscope, January 1899, p. 15: Down goes the Spanish flag, and up floats the Stars and Stripes. Down falls the symbol of tyranny and oppression that has ruled in the new world for four hundred years, and up goes the Banner of Freedom. In the distance are the turrets and battlements of Morro, the last foothold of Spain in America. (C. Musser, ...
- Contributor: Blackton, James Stuart - Smith, Albert E. (Albert Edward) - Thomas A. Edison, Inc - Vitagraph Company of America - Paper Print Collection (Library of Congress) - Smith, Albert E.
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1899