Format Films, Videos
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Policy and pie
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Welding the big ring
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Move on
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Leonard-Cushing fight
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Shall we prepare?
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Execution of Czolgosz, with panorama of Auburn Prison
- The skyscrapers of New York
- A trip around the Pan-American Exposition
- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- What was in Lincoln's pockets?
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Branding Costume
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) Remove Contributor: Churchville, John Elliott Remove Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) Remove
John Elliott Churchville oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2011-07-15.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Churchville, John Elliott
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-15
Look inside: 54 results