- Doing Fieldwork
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Krazy Kat, bugologist
- Shall we prepare?
- Carved Leather Cantle and Leather Punches
- Policy and pie
- Carving the Meat
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Wreck of the battleship "Maine"
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Welding the big ring
- Star Theatre
- The great train robbery
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Two Brothers and a Dream
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Coil winding machines, Westinghouse works
- Landscape, 7HL Ranch
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Emigrants Arriving at Ellis Island
- Junius Williams
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Mildred Bond Roxborough
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) Remove Contributor: Churchville, John Elliott Remove Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) Remove
John Elliott Churchville oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2011-07-15.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Churchville, John Elliott
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-15
Look inside: 54 results