- Les Stewart Roping Calves
- A brivele der kale
- The great train robbery
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Tourists going round Yellowstone Park
- Roosevelt, friend of the birds 
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Zion waltz
- President McKinley's funeral cortege at Buffalo, N.Y.
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Lawrence Guyot
- A Legend is Born
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Move on
- A boychik up-to-date
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- The enchanted drawing
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Columbus's Most Prized Possession
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- My Country Tis of Thee
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.) Remove Contributor: Churchville, John Elliott Remove
John Elliott Churchville oral history interview conducted by Joseph Mosnier in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 2011-07-15.
- Contributor: Civil Rights History Project (U.S.) - Mosnier, Joseph - Churchville, John Elliott
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 2011-07-15
Look inside: 54 results