Format Films, Videos
- Roping, Winnemucca High School Rodeo
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Mabel and Fatty viewing the World's Fair at San Francisco, Cal.
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
- The dinosaur and the missing link, a prehistoric tragedy
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- Westinghouse Air Brake Co. Westinghouse Co. works (casting ...
- A Legend is Born
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Dunham Technique: Rocking horse
- Roosevelt's Rough Riders
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Bird's-eye view of San Francisco, Cal., from a balloon
- A trip down Market Street before the fire
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Uncle Josh at the moving picture show
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Sign at Main Entrance Gate, Ninety-Six Ranch
- Demonstrating Braiding
- The skyscrapers of New York
- Dunham Technique: Yonvalou
- Arriving at Hartscrabble Field
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fifteenth Street Remove
On Mar. 4, 1905, TR is inaugurated in Washington, D.C. with much celebration and fanfare. TR rides in an open landau on Fifteenth St., NW, escorted by mounted Rough Riders; Secret Service men and detectives walk on either side of the carriage; TR tips his hat to the crowd. Sitting beside him is Sen. John C. Spooner of Wis., Chairman of the joint Congressional ...
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - Spooner, John C. (John Coit) - Lodge, Henry Cabot - Dalzell, John - Fuller, Melville Weston - McKenney, James Hall - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1905