Format Films, Videos
- Katherine Dunham on need for Dunham Technique
- New York City "ghetto" fish market
- Barbed Wire Fence
- Dunham Technique: Congo Paillette
- Chuck McDew
- Colonel Roosevelt is invited to fly in Arch Hoxsey's plane at ...
- Buckaroos at Cabin
- Edison kinetoscopic record of a sneeze, January 7, 1894
- Pete Seeger
- The skyscrapers of New York
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Admiral Dewey leading land parade, no. 2
- Bringing in Mother Cows
- Katherine Dunham on the use of the foot in Dunham Technique
- Girls taking time checks, Westinghouse works
- The stenographer's friend, or, What was accomplished by an ...
- Move on
- Street mail car, U.S.P.O.
- Pack mules with ammunition on the Santiago Trail, Cuba
- Panorama of Flatiron Building
- Dorie and Joyce Ladner
- Haiti Fieldwork, 1936
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- San Francisco earthquake and fire, April 18, 1906
- Pan-American Exposition by night
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- President McKinley reviewing the troops at the Pan-American ...
- Colored troops disembarking
- Evans Darrell Hopkins
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Film, Video Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Location: Fifteenth Street Remove
On Mar. 4, 1905, TR is inaugurated in Washington, D.C. with much celebration and fanfare. TR rides in an open landau on Fifteenth St., NW, escorted by mounted Rough Riders; Secret Service men and detectives walk on either side of the carriage; TR tips his hat to the crowd. Sitting beside him is Sen. John C. Spooner of Wis., Chairman of the joint Congressional ...
- Contributor: Roosevelt, Theodore - Spooner, John C. (John Coit) - Lodge, Henry Cabot - Dalzell, John - Fuller, Melville Weston - McKenney, James Hall - Theodore Roosevelt Association Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Film, Video
- Date: 1905